Thursday, August 15, 2013

Samurai Genji Models and Future Animated Short To Come






 Well here is the result of several months of work so far. After I completed my demo reel I started freelancing on two projects, one of which can be found on my website at www.otiswyrickanimator.com     under the models section. I started this project after I completed my two freelance projects. The characters above are genji and white fox, two main characters from Geoff Treb's comic Samurai Genji. I am currently working on a 2 - 5 minute animated short for these characters and the estimated completion date is expected to be march of next year. For those of you who follow my blog thanks for your support! Hopefully I will be able to find time to upload a few play blast as the animation is being created.

No comments:

Post a Comment